Sunday, November 05, 2006

Brandon's Favorite Activity

Have I introduced you to Brandon's favorite activity? Some kids like trains or bikes. These are pretty darn high on Brandon's list. But the one thing he asks to do every day?

Shred paper.

On my powerful little criss-cross shredder.

He's getting pretty good at it, too.

Most kids want to play, but not mine. No, he wants to shred - -paper, that is. At the Fallapalloza set up day, he wanted to help me paint instead of playing in the jumpy house. My boy. What do you do?

Putting the paper in the shredder...


The smile....


The paper release....

He wants to do it all by himself. Alas, he is only 3, so mommy has to supervise. Sadly, we cannot shred daily. There isn't quite enough personal junk mail (ie, credit card applications and the like) for daily shredding. But it is becoming a weekly habit. At least I don't have to worry about my personal information just sitting around.

No comments: