Friday, November 24, 2006

Leaving the House Alone

Today Brian and I got to do amazing things, such as go to the mall - by ourselves. Have lunch - by ourselves. See a movie (wow!). All due to the loving offers of babysitting by Grandma and Grandpa.t Brandon also got quite a treat tonight. He got to watch the movie "Cars" for the first time, surrounded by his uncles, aunt, and grandparents. I haven't asked him about the movie yet, but I'm sure it was a hit. I'm just excited that I was able to get on the computer (since it's shared by 7 people during the holidays!).

We decided to brave Black Friday, as it's currently called, and go to the mall in Fresno. Yes, it was crowded, but not by Bay Area standards. We drove around for a whole 3 minutes before we found a parking space. We waited 10 minutes before having lunch at The Cheesecake Factory. Terrible, I know, but someone had to do it! The last time we braved the crowds at home was in 2003. I didn't really want to go, but 2 1/2 month old Brandon wouldn't sleep at home. We knew he'd snooze at the mall. Something that Caitlin would never do! We were brave then!

No comments: