Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Blue's Clues

I need to get out more. Brandon wanted to watch "Blue's Clues" this morning, which is fine. I'm sitting here watching it with him (I could get up and do something productive), and debating with myself which of the "Blue's Clues" hosts I like better - Joe or Steve. I like Steve, but I think I'm voting for Joe (he's kinda cute, in an "I'm only 20" sort of way. And he dances funny). Must have been quite an upheaval for the toddler set when Steve went off to college and Joe came into to figure out what the dog was thinking. Maybe he's a pet pyschic. hmmm..... My second though is "why am having this debate with myself? I'm a grown woman." Maybe I don't need to get out more, maybe I just need get off the couch! My cup of coffee didn't fully wake me up this morning. Maybe getting up and blow drying my hair will help!

No comments: